Hello everyone. I have had the Torch for about 2 weeks and I just discovered a problem. I dont know if its my phone or a common trait. Im running the .337 hardware. First when listening to music, if I use the volume botton, for whatever reason it will sometimes raise or lower my volume, or will go forward or back on my music depending what direction I push on the volume. Also when trying to view Youtube videos without headphones, I cant seem to raise or lower my volume. What do you all think is wrong?Bad Phone? a problem with the software? Any suggestions
    11-19-10 08:42 AM
    The side keys do double duty when playing music. If you TAP the up or down key the volume will change. If you PRESS or hold the keys slightly longer it will change the song playing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-10 09:28 AM
    Ok 1 problem solved, but the problem with youtube and the volume isnt corrected. Its weird. if I listen to music I can adjust my volume, but if I watch a youtube video I cant.. Im baffled
    11-19-10 09:32 AM
    Volume keys work perfect for me on youtube. So I can't say. You do have to tap the key to go up or down and not hold it.
    11-19-10 09:45 AM
    Homer, believe me, Ive tried everything. I did a security wipe and still having the problem so Im in the process of downgrading to see if I have the problem in .246 and if I dont then maybe I might just keep .246 or upgrade again and see if I have the problem again.
    11-19-10 09:47 AM
    I believe you lol. Just stating what works for me and I'm running .337. Just curious though are you using the youtube app or just going to the mobile site via the browser? Neither should matter, but it might.
    11-19-10 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD