Just picked up my Torch today and while it tells me I have a voice mail there is no automatic spot I can click on to have it dial my voice mail like with my Curve.

Okay...I figured out how to dial my voice mail by clicking on the blackberry key...still not sure why it does not leave a 'Voice Mail" link / message in my main mail box.

Now....how do I add my password onto the end so I do not have to enter it every time?

Figured it out....once again......take 5 minutes first...then ask questions later!

Sorry!
    Last edited by 1REDRUM; 10-01-10 at 03:35 PM.
    10-01-10 03:27 PM
    I believe this is controlled by your carrier. I'm on ATT, and that was part of setting up service activation. Maybe someone on Telus can help you.
    10-01-10 06:06 PM
    Im with AT&T and the guy at the store never set my voicemail up. With your AT&T Torch, call 611 from your Torch, press menu choice 3, then at the next menu press 3 again. From there it will ask your billing zip code. AT&T will send you a text message with a new four digit voicemail password. Go to your voicemail and enter that four digit code when asked.

I know you arent on AT&T but maybe somebody that needs help with AT&T VM will see this, lol
    10-02-10 11:39 AM
    For rogers it is just hold 1 and the phone dials into your voicemail, type in password, and you're in. Simple.
    10-02-10 01:00 PM
    For rogers it is just hold 1 and the phone dials into your voicemail, type in password, and you're in. Simple.
    You can also pre-program it to automatically enter your password as well. Should just be able to use Universal Search and type voice mail. Then under password type: #1234 (or whatever your voicemail password is). Next time all's you'll have to do is hold 1 to go to voicemail and all the leg work is done for you
    10-03-10 11:04 AM
    Just set up visual voicemail
    10-03-10 11:23 AM
    [QUOTE=Rickroller;5641487]Then under password type: #1234 (or whatever your voicemail password is)QUOTE]

How'd you guess my password? DAMMIT!
    That's awesome, thanks. I'm going to do that right now. Wow I suck at quoting.
    Last edited by Rikter; 10-03-10 at 02:25 PM. Reason: suckage
    10-03-10 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD