I just upgraded my BB to a newer model - the Torch 9800 & I love it! However - I am having issues w/the visual voice mail option.....first off - I'm not even sure how this is supposed to be any different than just calling into VM and checking my messages manually as I always have. I've enabled the option for "visual voice mail" on my device....and to my knowledge I have it set up (or maybe I don't & that's the problem??) When I have a missed call & someone leaves a message - I get an alert on my screen telling me I have a new message - I use the touchscreen to choose the option to listen to/view the message and it immediately goes to a screen that almost looks like a video with an arrow in the center of where the "movie" would be - when i touch screen the arrow to "play" it appears to be playing as the status marker begins to move - but there is no sound and no picture - in other words I am not hearing a message. So when i call into my voice mail to get the message - it tells me I have no messages - help! Where are my messages and why can i not play then to listen to them?? : (
    07-01-11 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD