Did a search, didn't really find anything so I'm making a post.

Every few days I notice my virtual keyboard will glitch out and when I opne it its just a blank grey canvas basically. I don't see the buttons, but sometimes see the letters. At the same time my calendar icon will glitch out and either be blank with calendar underneath, or QW.

This seems to happen most often after charging, and has happened with every os version I've had, but got more frequent with 6.0.0.576. Once I do a battery pull ior hard reset it all goes back to norma for two or three days.

Its not a major issue, as I use the physical keyboard, its more annoying than anything.

Anyone else have this problem? I'll try and get a screenshot when it happens again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-11 12:35 AM
    Has your phone always done this, or is it a recent phenomena? Since a battery pull fixes it for a while, it could be an OS issue. What version are you running?
    10-14-11 06:38 AM
    It got a lot more frequent when I upgraded to .576 I'm pretty sure it didn't start happening until the first time I upgraded and I can't remember which version that was.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-11 12:12 PM
    I suggest you upgrade to .666 and see if it that fixes the glitch. I have a feeling it may be something else. Have you recently installed an app or a theme? I know sometimes they can cause problems, but your issue is a strange one.
    10-14-11 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD