Title speaks for its self. They just posted on there wall they will be offering it. No details as to when/price.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-10 11:24 AM
    Title speaks for its self. They just posted on there wall they will be offering it. No details as to when/price.

Details of where you got this information? Supporting documentation?
    08-03-10 11:38 AM
    08-03-10 11:40 AM
    Virgin Mobile Canada | Facebook

08-03-10 11:40 AM
    I'm really hoping it comes to Rogers soon. I don't care what phones Virgin gets, nothing will make me change to that carrier. Well, nothing except a major quality boost that is, like being able to make calls and things like that.
    08-03-10 11:57 AM
    I'm really hoping it comes to Rogers soon. I don't care what phones Virgin gets, nothing will make me change to that carrier. Well, nothing except a major quality boost that is, like being able to make calls and things like that.
    hahaha agreed
    08-03-10 01:32 PM
    I refuse to believe this until i actually see it on Virgins actual website. Mobilesyrup is not a legitimate source
    08-03-10 01:34 PM
    I refuse to believe this until i actually see it on Virgins actual website. Mobilesyrup is not a legitimate source
    Yea but when its posted on Virgins Twitter and FaceBook you can believe it.

08-03-10 02:09 PM
    Yea but when its posted on Virgins Twitter and FaceBook you can believe it.

and nows its posted on crackberry's home page too... ill take the foot out of my mouth now lol
    08-03-10 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD