Ok I can go to Applications / Files and get to my pics / videos on the media cared, but I can't get them from the "media folder" on my torch. How can I get a short cut or??? I don't want to transfer pics from the media card to d phone if possible.

Tks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-10 06:08 PM
    There is no reason why you cant view them from your camera. Or menu/view pictures while in camera mode. Also , in your media shortcut, you may want to try menu/show all Maybe your pictures folder was hidden. Hope this helps. Let us know
    12-22-10 06:36 PM
    For pics you may have to import them if you created a custom folder. Its a BB Menu option when in media > pics.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-10 08:12 PM
    Ok I can go to Applications / Files and get to my pics / videos on the media cared, but I can't get them from the "media folder" on my torch. How can I get a short cut or??? I don't want to transfer pics from the media card to d phone if possible.
    Within your media folder you should have a Pictures icon. What happens when you select it?

If you still can't find, with Universal Search, start typing Pictures. If you get more than one icon saying Pictures from US, choose the one without any numbers in parentheses.
    12-22-10 08:20 PM
    I am going to have to play with the suggestions some more when i get home. I got all the pics in, but with no folders.... I
    12-27-10 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD