is anyone having problems while watching videos after installing new OS? when objects are moving quality gets really bad, as if people made of squares and colors gets ****ed. Any solution without downgrading? thanks
    04-22-11 06:11 AM
    Try again if you problem not solve then share again with me i can tell you solution..
    Its not solved, tried 3 battery pulls. And different videos

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-11 07:04 AM
    I don't have problem with os .526 everything work well
    04-22-11 07:07 AM
    I find YouTube to be even more better than before in .526. Images are not pixelated anymore, and plays well.

04-22-11 07:40 AM
    so nobody else is experiencing this problem where images are pixelating?
    04-22-11 10:44 AM
    is anyone having problems while watching videos after installing new OS? when objects are moving quality gets really bad, as if people made of squares and colors gets ****ed. Any solution without downgrading? thanks
    You seem to have an isolated issue. .526 has worked perfect for me too. No issues other than CB site. I recommend reloading the update.
    How did you manage to drop the F-bomb and have it show - completely unnecessary btw.
    04-22-11 10:51 AM
    +1 on not having the issue either. I agree with Sir Paul in that you may want to try a reinstalll.
    04-22-11 01:15 PM
    +2. Youtube works OK for me on .526
    04-22-11 01:21 PM
    cant be asked to do it again, because its second time I have updated OS and both times after restoring 3rd party apps their are not shown in application list on the device or bb world, so I have to reinstall them all other again and reboot after every app or all of them just disappears.
    04-22-11 01:47 PM
    So let's back up a bit. Did you try the Youtube lancher after the upgrade, but before you restored/reinstalled other apps?

I did have some issues with Youtube on .246. Some "stutter" similar to what you report. Excessive buffering, and the occasional "supported format" error. I've not seen any of these since my upgrade to.526. I am *not* a huge Youtube viewer so I'm not saying I don't still have issues, I just haven't seen them yet.

If there's a specific video that gives you trouble, post the link and we can try it ourselves. Sometimes it may be the vid itself.
    04-22-11 02:25 PM
    its not just youtube, its any videos I try to watch, I put a few vids on my memory card, when something is moving it starts pixelating or whatever its called, as video would be really bad quality
    04-22-11 03:23 PM
    and is it possible to reload same OS without deleting any 3rd part apps? as it takes me over an hour to get everything back to normal?
    04-22-11 03:24 PM
    Videos on youtube went into potrait mode for me the other day lol. Until I did a battery pull. That's bout the only glitch I've got with vids and .526.

04-22-11 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD