Hey guys

this issue disappointing me so bad about my torch b/c i hate to hear such a noise like this .

when i use the buttons under the screen ( End a Call , Back , Trackball , BB , Answer a Call ) I hear very noisy sound click every time .

What should I do with it ??

Anybody having same issue ??
    12-10-10 10:05 AM
    i havent experienced this issue. how long have you had the phone? if it bothers you a ton, exchange it.
    12-10-10 10:06 AM
    I had a similar issue but after about 2 weeks of use. The clicking noises stopped. Exchange it if you want to be safe and make sure you get a good phone.
    12-10-10 10:09 AM
    heading to change it from the warranty department
    12-10-10 04:02 PM
    heading to change it from the warranty department
    Do change it. I was actually last night buying the torch for my wife and the phone they gave her had a really significant click sound on the back, end, send, bb, trackball buttons. I pulled out my torch and showed the guy and he quickly exchanged it. He even noticed it but was unsure of doing the exchange until I showed him mine.
    So, do change it. Mine has a minimal sound, but its expected, it should not be audible if u don't hold it to ur ear.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-10 08:04 PM
    Trackball
    If there's a Trackball on your Torch, definitely exchange it as something is seriously wrong.
    rroyy likes this.
    12-11-10 12:24 AM
    i dont think there is a trackball on the torch..maybe you bought a china phone..lol
    12-11-10 09:53 PM
    ooooh i mean trackpad , that BLACK Sensitive things
    12-12-10 02:25 PM
    Noisy trackball. :lol:

TROLL

12-12-10 07:45 PM
    My back button makes a clicking noise sometimes but nothing that is making me exchange it. If all buttons start doing it, then I will but I have read that some people are having this issue. Not all but some
    12-12-10 08:36 PM
    My back button makes a clicking noise sometimes but nothing that is making me exchange it. If all buttons start doing it, then I will but I have read that some people are having this issue. Not all but some
    mine too :S
    12-13-10 12:42 AM
    my trackpad sometimes has a louder "sticky" kind of click. but nothing alarming. it just shows that the button membrane on the PCB is actually in good solid shape. i would welcome a nice sturdy click vs a dead membrane.
    12-13-10 12:57 AM
    The only loud click I have is just when I click the trackpad and it's still not even too loud. Other then that, every other button I click is really quiet.
    12-13-10 05:49 AM
    My trackpad clicks intermitantly. Drives me nuts. Was thinking of seeing if they will exchange it.
    12-13-10 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD