hi, i have backed up my phone onto my laptop but now i cant get my texts off my laptop for court in 2 days... i need fast serious help... i went to the abc amber page and it no longer exists... i tried the blackberry extractor and it will not let me pay for it..im at a serious loss and i need help thanks in advance
    11-29-11 09:55 PM
    Sorry for the moment I can't think of another way. To just get ya going open the text the go into menu and screen capture it with capture it. Its a free app if you don't already have it. Go into pictures open the picture and go into menu select "send too" select "email". Check your email on pc then print the page. This may be a long way around getting what you need. I'm blank on this one right now. I'll continue to work on it though.
    Another way instead of emailing is dropping it in dropbox then go to your drop from where ever and then printing. Wish you luck.
    11-29-11 10:33 PM
    I think the app is called screen munch or muncher.
    11-29-11 11:07 PM
    If you want, try installing an application called PCKeys from Shao - or something similar. You can then use it to take screenshots on your desktop - a lot easier.

Try this: SMS_Borer - Export SMS data from backup file(.ipd) - BlackBerry Forums Support Community

or: Free BlackBerry IPD File Converter And Editor
    12-01-11 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD