I have a question...

I'm trying to upgrade my phone (not the primary account) through the website, and when I try to, it brings me to a place to select a whole new different plan? I just want to upgrade one of the lines to get the discounted price, and not mess with the plan.

I'm sorry if my question sounds weird, I'll try to explain more if it needs more clarity.

Thanks.
    08-22-10 08:10 PM
    I forgot how I did it but I was able to upgrade my husbands line only. And we kept our same plan but for another 2 year.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 08:13 PM
    Where you able to keep the same call plan?
    08-22-10 08:57 PM
    Yes. We kept our family talk and text the same.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 10:00 PM
    I have a question...

I'm trying to upgrade my phone (not the primary account) through the website, and when I try to, it brings me to a place to select a whole new different plan? I just want to upgrade one of the lines to get the discounted price, and not mess with the plan.

I'm sorry if my question sounds weird, I'll try to explain more if it needs more clarity.

Thanks.

The $99 Torch price from Walmart, Amazon, Wirefly, Let's talk is only available for the primary line. The addtional lines are only eligible for the $199 price. The rationale is you're paying the family plan price on the primary but only $9.99 for the addtional lines.
    08-22-10 10:07 PM
    Wow... Haha. Oh well. Thanks TAG1
    08-23-10 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD