Had an update notification for an app through appworld, so I updated the app.. Runs fine, but the appworld notification is still there.. I'm sure a battery pull will fix it, but I'm curious if this is the only way to handle it?

Also, I had put a bunch o apps in my favorites folder and restarted the phone, half my apps went back to where they originally were, how can you make them stay permanently?

When I go into my messages folder, it shows I have duplicate notifiers for FB related things, can't delete those either it seems..

Any help would be appreciated, I've got more questions, but can't think of em atm..

Thank you muchly in advance..

Mike
    03-09-11 06:46 PM
    Soinmds like an attack of the gremlins. Battery pull is indicated. Maybe an OS upgrade, too, if you are not running either .448 or .450.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-11 07:43 PM
    Yeah my guess is your on os .246, and the moving faorites was a known issue. as sedali666 suggested, upgrade to .448 or .450 is in order.
    03-09-11 07:48 PM
    Updates are a huge fail at RIM. The guy who came up with the code for DM and app updates has pictures of the CEO with an underage goat.
    03-09-11 08:55 PM
    Updates are a huge fail at RIM. The guy who came up with the code for DM and app updates has pictures of the CEO with an underage goat.
    Yes the android adb is sooo much better.... <huge sarcasm>
    03-09-11 08:57 PM
    Thanks folks, I'll look into the OS thing.. Read a little about it tonite, but don't have the time atm to go through with it.. I noticed some OS versions were listed for specific countries, how can I tell if the one I'm downloading is the one I want, or is applicable for my phone/carrier/country?
    03-09-11 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD