It would be fair to say that CB is underwhelmed by the release of the torch. Was it similarly underwhemed by the release of the bold and bold2?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-10 01:34 AM
    It would be fair to say that CB is underwhelmed by the release of the torch. Was it similarly underwhemed by the release of the bold and bold2?

No, but the Bold was never expected to be a revolutionary device. The Bold is a good, solid workhorse of a device and that's what people expect of it. The 9800 is supposed to be the latest and greatest with new twists, but really is just the same parts from the two year old parts bin with a slider added. It's nice, maybe even a good device, but it's a bit stale already and it's not even on sale yet.
    08-04-10 01:52 AM
    No, but the Bold was never expected to be a revolutionary device. The Bold is a good, solid workhorse of a device and that's what people expect of it. The 9800 is supposed to be the latest and greatest with new twists, but really is just the same parts from the two year old parts bin with a slider added. It's nice, maybe even a good device, but it's a bit stale already and it's not even on sale yet.
    Its just as revolutionary as we all knew it would be, we've known the specs for a while and not many are bothered with them.

08-04-10 02:00 AM
    The drama of the 'monoliths" for this? I have rocked my 8330 and now my 9630 hoping for a RIM epiphany...unfortunately they brought out something that they SHOULD have brought out a couple of years ago. Pissy processor, pissy RAM and OOOOH it haz...no nevermind.

I am either going to go EVO or Epic, the 9650 just doesn't excite me and the outlook for BB's future is dim.
    08-04-10 02:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD