Could someone help please??

Need to verify email after changing a password on my work email however when I go to Setup I am unable to select Email Accounts. Keep clicking on it to no avail...

As a results I am left without emails!

Many thanks for help in advance!
    11-16-11 12:14 AM
    Have you tried both touch screen and using the optical track pad?
    If so try a battery pull and then try both of those.

If neither of those work try deleting your email account and reseting it (if you can delete it)

If that fails you will have to re-install your OS. If that fails it would seem that you have a hardware issue and need to see if its still under warranty. It could also be some moisture damage. is mucking around with your touch screen.

Hope this helps!
    11-16-11 01:41 AM
    I had the very same issue (http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...select-670086/). Both suggestions on there appear good. I know that the following worked enough to get my e-mail going again:

1. Install an older OS (I went to the oldest offered via the desktop software).
    2. After reinstall, immediately do a security wipe (not sure if this does anything, possibly clean up the newer modules?)
    3. Reinstall newest OS.

Just re-installing the OS did not seem to work.

After the re-install, you may need to "move" your e-mail to your device. You can do this by doing the following from your device:

1. BlackBerry Wallpapers, Ringtones, and More
    2. Select your Country
    3. Select "Email" under Communicate
    4. Validate your e-mails by entering the passwords for your accounts. Make sure to fill out all of them or delete the ones you do not wish to move. Once they are all handled (either validated or deleted), it should activate those e-mail accounts on your phone.

That being said - I have reports that this has worked for me and one other person entirely. I have heard that this will get e-mail going again but the person was still unable to select e-mail.

Hope it helps.
    11-16-11 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD