With the Torch using the thread/chat format for txt messaging is it possible to change the Font Size? My eyes aren't as good as they used to be and don't need glasses normally so would like to avoid having to juggle glasses just for txt msg.

On my 8310 with an Inbox format for txting, I was able to change the font size up to 14 point. Is it possible this possible on the Torch for both inputting txt and displaying txt)?

Thks Bruce
    09-14-10 07:50 PM
    Hi dbday,

Try going to setup, under Personalization you'll see the option for Fonts, there just change the size, and make sure to save your changes. This should do it
    09-14-10 11:00 PM
    Thanks but I am in Canada and the 9800 isn't out for another week so I can't try. I know it "should" do it but my question remains this is txting not email etc and txting is very different - does changing Font size in txt msging work for both inputting the msg and displaying responses?

Would someone mind trying it and telling me if changing txt font size in Txt messaging thread mode - actually does change the font size and what size is the largest it can be changed to.
    09-15-10 06:08 AM
    This does work on the torch, I just tried it to confirm. You are able to go from 5 to 14 on the font size.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-10 06:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD