Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Exclamation Twitter lag issues for Blackberry 9800 Torch

I normally use Twitter app for Blackberry everyday but I really hate the lagging issue with this phone. Every time I want to scroll down to read other tweets, it lags and sometimes freezes. I deleted this app and now I'm using Ubersocial, which is miles better.

Any comments with this sort of problem?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Your probably have a low app memory issue going on. That means you have too many apps on your blackberry, and the twitter app does not have enough memory left to work.
    I had the same problem and deleted a lot of other apps that were not really relevant and now it's working just fine, like it did before. Scroll and navigation are fluid again. Try that.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

I still have like 2.7 GB left on my phone and also another 2GB SD Card. I didn't a lot of apps actually, the're all like less than 6MB.. Scroll and navigation are rubbish, but when I try to open it with Web browser, it works like a charm.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

I still have like 2.7 GB left on my phone and also another 2GB SD Card. I don't have a lot of apps actually.. Scroll and navigation are rubbish, but when I try to open it with Web browser, it works like a charm.