Twitter lag issues for Blackberry 9800 Torch
I normally use Twitter app for Blackberry everyday but I really hate the lagging issue with this phone. Every time I want to scroll down to read other tweets, it lags and sometimes freezes. I deleted this app and now I'm using Ubersocial, which is miles better.
Any comments with this sort of problem?
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-09-13, 09:42 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Your probably have a low app memory issue going on. That means you have too many apps on your blackberry, and the twitter app does not have enough memory left to work.
I had the same problem and deleted a lot of other apps that were not really relevant and now it's working just fine, like it did before. Scroll and navigation are fluid again. Try that.
I still have like 2.7 GB left on my phone and also another 2GB SD Card. I didn't a lot of apps actually, the're all like less than 6MB.. Scroll and navigation are rubbish, but when I try to open it with Web browser, it works like a charm.
- By coolblackberrythemes in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800 ThemesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-11, 12:51 AM
- By Shaggy042004 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 13Last Post: 08-26-10, 12:15 PM
- By loki05 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 24Last Post: 08-13-10, 08:27 PM
- By Bouncer56 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-17-10, 09:45 PM
- By chuckcalo in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-10, 01:01 AM