Does anyone have any advice for tuning up my 9800?

Running the latest official release and owning many apps, my battery life isn't great. I understand closing them will help but apps running in the background constantly drain my battery.

Links to previous posts would helpful as well as any advice anyone might have.

Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-11 06:03 PM
    Does anyone have any advice for tuning up my 9800?

Running the latest official release and owning many apps, my battery life isn't great. I understand closing them will help but apps running in the background constantly drain my battery.

Links to previous posts would helpful as well as any advice anyone might have.

Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Try looking through the Torch Specific fourm. you will have better luck. As for links to previous posts... -> up at the top right there is this magic search box, give that a shot i would suggest looking/searching for threads like "just got a torch" "what apps do you use" "new to torch, need some ideas" "torch battery life" etc... to see if anoyone else has asked the question / rec'd a bunch of replies already, saving you the wait for people to answer your thread...

here's a few to get you started...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/wh...-torch-556108/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/he...-torch-605208/

20 Essential Apps for the New BlackBerry Torch Owner | CrackBerry.com

usually, it is esier to search / browse around for a solution, espically, a common one that may have been answered already, in several places. the "seek and you shall find" mentality works alot better than the "if you build it, they will come" idea...

Happy searching, and enjoy your torch Welcome to the CB Torch Family.

Cheers,
    04-18-11 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD