- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Trying OS instal ...and Failing
First I'd like to say thank you for all the excellent info.
I have a BB Torch that is pretty beat up, and my wife just got a new BB from work so she gave me her old one. I am trying to use hers but am having problems
Hers was a Rogers phone that had certain apps locked by her employer. I am a Bell user.
First I unlocked her phone. It seems to have worked and accepts my sim card, however when I try to use BBM it says, "That application has been disable by your IT department"
I tryed to load the Bell software using Blackberry desktop but it doesnt seem to recognize the Bell version
Next I D/L the BBSAK program and Wiped the device. Now when I try to load the latest Bell OS i get the following error message
the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer
I then tried a Factory Reset with BBSAK but still get the same message.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- By F2 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 23Last Post: 12-05-11, 06:35 PM
- By image0r in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 6Last Post: 01-04-10, 10:41 AM
- By gonzoanthro in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-09, 07:23 PM
- By miguel11691 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-09, 08:27 PM
- By cabrilo in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-24-09, 12:53 AM