I just wanted to post up how brutal their quality is!!! I got a new case and it was already slightly damaged... plus didn't match their pictures at all when it arrived! It took 2 weeks and about 20 photo's for them to finally acknowledge the problems and offer to send out the pieces that were wrong... not the ones that were scratched.

I had to change as the red case that I had was in horrible shape (also a truesupplier case I heard) so I changed everything. The small keypad had ripped foam so I had to glue part of it.

It looked great when I was done (was supposed to be a matte black, but the slider portion and keypad was glossy... I was just going to live with it).

Within a week 40% of the finish on the slider has totally worn off!!! All of the areas that would rub anywhere is now silver because it is a metal piece.

I ordered their digitizer as well... it came with foam around the outside which has raised the whole piece... and it does not shut down when it is by my cheek..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE avoid them... their stuff is TERRIBLE!

They are offering to maybe refunding the goods if I send it back to a place in China... but won't refund any shipping at all.....

They are ridiculous!
    09-01-11 07:56 PM
    Thanks for the warning!
    09-02-11 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD