- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Transferring contacts from bb 9800 to Samsung S3
Hi guys. My Blackberry Torch 9800 has officially died. Screen blacked out completely, touchscreen stopped working before that and now the keypad is gone as well.
Because of that and being through a bb before, i switched to Android. A Samsung Galaxy S3 to be exact.
I want to transfer my contacts, but i can't figure out how other than with the defunct google sync and or bluetooth.
Is there possibly a way to do that using blackberry desktop manager? Once i don't have to use my bb to do it.
PLEEESSEEE HELP!!!!! Thank you.
- 03-08-2013, 12:21 AM #2
- By adventurouslover in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2013, 05:32 AM
- By ankoil in forum AndroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2012, 09:10 PM
- By ast_ph in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 8Last Post: 11-25-2011, 04:50 AM
- By Jurjen in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2011, 01:14 PM
- By skibuz in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2010, 10:23 AM