Very funny scene from Macbeth acted out with Blackberrys. Recorded withmy 9800 so legit to post here....enjoy!!

Thanks for helping with my Goosechase!!
    08-11-11 11:42 AM
    Meh!

<luvs BB and SS>
    08-11-11 12:58 PM
    Just "Meh!" Come on...it isn't that bad is it??? LMAO
    08-11-11 03:05 PM
    None of them killed anyone or themselves at the end.
    08-11-11 05:09 PM
    It would've been more interesting if you rigged up some sort of video or something from the devices' screens.

You English teacher should still give you a decent mark though.
    08-11-11 05:42 PM
    Yea...but that is a lot of work...especially for the 2 older phones that I would have to charge and then plug in to put the pictures or videos on, and I would have to find to memory cards because they also have no memory...BUT...very good ideas...tell you what, if I get the 1000 views I need by Sunday I will make a much better one with a video of the witches on the phones.
    08-11-11 11:06 PM
    Heck, just tape on cut out paper faces, and change the expression between scene cuts. (just like in Thomas the Train when you were growing up)
    rjkolo likes this.
    08-12-11 01:53 AM
    The poor Torch is over there blinking it's little heart out, saying "Pick me up, you have new messages!". How can one be so cruel as to ignore it's silent plea?
    08-12-11 11:25 AM
    The poor Torch is over there blinking it's little heart out, saying "Pick me up, you have new messages!". How can one be so cruel as to ignore it's silent plea?
    It was probably an App World update.
    AugustArborists likes this.
    08-12-11 12:11 PM
    Yea, in my juggling video ( ) I got a text mid juggle and it is kind of hard to juggle a vibrating phone...but I manged to not drop it for about 10 seconds after that...but sometimes you just have to wait before you can answer...oh well...

Love the idea with the faces...that would be pretty funny. Where were these ideas before I made the video. Thanks for the views and the comments to bump this to the top though guys...only need about 900 more views...
    08-12-11 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD