Is anyone else having problems with their touch screen? When I am on a call, if my face gets anywhere close to the screen, it activates the speaker phone, hold button, etc. My husband has the phone and doesn't have this problem. I've tried holding it away from my face, closer to my face, it still happens.
    09-14-10 03:42 PM
    Well maybe you need to change the FACE...

*rimshot*
    09-14-10 03:43 PM
    You could try adjusting the sensitivity of the screen.
    09-14-10 03:50 PM
    Is anyone else having problems with their touch screen? When I am on a call, if my face gets anywhere close to the screen, it activates the speaker phone, hold button, etc. My husband has the phone and doesn't have this problem. I've tried holding it away from my face, closer to my face, it still happens.
    The screen should be turning off automatically when you put the phone near your face...or the proximity sensor is not functioning.
    09-14-10 04:04 PM
    Do you have a screen protector on your screen? People have reported some screen protectors interfering with the proximity sensor.
    09-14-10 04:38 PM
    Yep, are you using a privacy screen protector?
    09-14-10 08:17 PM
    Do you have a screen protector on your screen? People have reported some screen protectors interfering with the proximity sensor.
    Yep, are you using a privacy screen protector?
    I am using a screen protector now, but it was doing it before I started using it. I changed the sensitivity of the touch screen also. None of these things helped. I think I'm going to send it back for another. Thanks for the input.
    09-14-10 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD