Hi,

Everytime I make or receive a phone call on my torch, right after I hang up, the touch screen just stops working or becomes super unresponsive.

The only fix is a battery pull.....but I can't be doing that all day long!!

Has anyone had a similar issue? any fixes???

This is so frustrating I am now considering an Iphone!!!!!!!
    02-13-11 11:34 AM
    I have noticed the same thing. I may go back to .337, or try the official .448 to see if it is different
    02-13-11 02:34 PM
    I have noticed the same thing. I may go back to .337, or try the official .448 to see if it is different
    Let me know if it helps... Although I don't think it will...I had the same issue on .337
    02-13-11 07:24 PM
    i have the same issue on .450 i reinstalled it 3 times did the same thing so i installed the official .448 it doesnt do it no more and it is a alot faster and the battery lasts 2 times longer. i use my phone every few minutes and i can go a full day without charging it unlike the 450 id have to charge it half way into the day.
    02-14-11 02:07 AM
    i have the same issue on .450 i reinstalled it 3 times did the same thing so i installed the official .448 it doesnt do it no more and it is a alot faster and the battery lasts 2 times longer. i use my phone every few minutes and i can go a full day without charging it unlike the 450 id have to charge it half way into the day.
    Ok, I am downgrading to 448 right now, will post results later today.
    02-16-11 06:44 AM
    i saw that issue every now and then on .337. i havent had it happen yet on .448.
    02-16-11 06:49 AM
    I have .448 and it happens for me very rarely. I love the fact it happens when I have time, and I can do a reboot in under 2 minutes with my device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 12:46 PM
    I installed 448 on my PC but when I connect the phone and run apploader it does not give me an options to downgrade.

I've also tried using desktop software but I get an error that it can read modules...

Any thoughts on how to do this downgrade?
    02-17-11 06:46 AM
    I installed 448 on my PC but when I connect the phone and run apploader it does not give me an options to downgrade.

I've also tried using desktop software but I get an error that it can read modules...

Any thoughts on how to do this downgrade?

Delete any old and current OS on your pc, reinstall 448 on your pc.

Make a backup using DM, then wipe the device with bbsak or your choice of wiping software(personally I like JL_Cmder), then run apploader again and it should recognize the new OS.
    02-17-11 06:53 AM
    Delete any old and current OS on your pc, reinstall 448 on your pc.

Make a backup using DM, then wipe the device with bbsak or your choice of wiping software(personally I like JL_Cmder), then run apploader again and it should recognize the new OS.
    I have don all steps you've outlined except for the wipe, is the wipe really 100% necessary?
    02-17-11 06:55 AM
    When you use apploader it wipes before it replaces the OS anyways then restores your data. Your basically helping apploader. Wiping beforehand only allows the apploader to recognize there is no OS on your phone and will load regardless of whether its an upgrade or downgrade. Not 100% nessasary but it will help the process along in your case.
    02-17-11 07:02 AM
    So I tried to wipe with BBSAK, bot it didn't work and now I have a white screen with a 507 error message.

I've tried a battery pull but it doesn't get past it.

What do I do?
    02-17-11 05:37 PM
    So I tried to wipe with BBSAK, bot it didn't work and now I have a white screen with a 507 error message.

I've tried a battery pull but it doesn't get past it.

What do I do?
    Click on load O/S

BTW I had the same problem you have on .450 but after going to .448 it went away
    02-17-11 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD