My 9800 has stopped working for a few days now, keeps on showing the red LED for a few seconds in a loop but I don't see the Blackberry loading/booting white line. What I do see is a battery sign when I plug the unit to the computer without the battery on. I've been trying to wipe the phone and reload the OS to no avail.

What I've tried:
    1. Apploader options (also with /nojvm command) - works until the process the says 'reconnecting to JVM' .. yes, I deleted the vendor.xls
    2. CrackMem - when I press wipe it just loads the Apploader
    3. BBSAK - couldn't see the phone when I connect the phone.
    4. JL_Cmder - couldn't wipe the phone (it just goes to the main menu)/ couldn't reset-to-factory (unable to open port.. after which looks fine, and then goes back to main menu), deviceinfo&eventlog&screenshot just gives me a blank note page.

I have searched the bowels of the internet for any other option, but it seems there is no existing clear solution when the process reaches "reconnecting to JVM" part. It seems there are a lot of people also looking for a solution for this. I hope there is.

I just want to keep my Torch alive until I can get my hands on the BB10 when it comes out... appreciate any help that can bring my unit back to life. Thanks in advance....
    01-10-13 12:21 PM