Hello!

I am former Iphone 3gs user.. and I got a torch today !

the problem (?) I have is that when I zoom any pictures for example pictures from web, camera, or any synced images from my computer..

even though the resolution of the pic is big, it shows it like... really bad quality.

I have 2k resolution image that I put on torch from my computer to use it as my wallpaper.
    and I zoomed up little bit.. and it gave me broken pixel(?) image..
    also, I tried zooming pictures on facebook.... and it gave me bad quality of the pic..

I am wondering
    if it is a setting problem?? or .. is it supposed to be ??

if it is supposed to be like this.. doesnt it bother you ? coz
    iphone zooms like the way computer does.. (if u know what i mean..)
    11-10-10 02:42 AM
    When you zoom in you might have to wait a second or two for it to clear up. Images viewed on the Torch do not display with the best quality, but it's more than decent for most uses.

What do you mean by broken pixel image?
    11-10-10 02:58 AM
    yes, i figured it takes some render time to see the photos I took.

but it doesnt render or anything for the image that I downloaded, and images on the web.
    it just gives me the bad quality pictures when I zoom.
    it is very pixelated...

i can see the little square things .. for one touch of zoom !
    11-10-10 03:03 AM
    When I zoom in the quality is terrible for a few seconds until the browser or media viewer resizes it. Sometimes images from the web are pixilated, has to do with the resolution of the screen. Not an issue for me personally as viewing images from the camera or normally from the web look just fine.
    11-10-10 03:03 AM
    Good news facebook fanatics, we developed a software that instantly zoom facebook pictures Facebook Zoom - CNET Download.com. Facebook zoom is a free tool allowing to enlarge thumbnail Facebook images by hovering over them with your mouse.

Works well on most browsers, try it out and let me know your thoughts.
    07-11-12 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD