Bla Bla Bla
    Listen, i agree there are legitimate questions, but there's also obvious and dumb questions. If you have such a nack for helping people perhaps you should join some sort of helping group.

I dont know where the OP is from, but as far as i can tell, going inside a tanning bed with your cell phone is the dumbest thing i have heard this year, it doesnt take much brain activity to figure that kind of question yourself.
    Last edited by huecobros; 03-01-11 at 02:24 PM.
    03-01-11 02:21 PM
    Listen, i agree there are legitimate questions, but there's also obvious and dumb questions. If you have such a nack for helping people perhaps you should join some sort of helping group.

I dont know where the OP is from, but as far as i can tell, going inside a tanning bed with your cell phone is the dumbest thing i have heard this year, it doesnt take much brain activity to figure that kind of question yourself.
    ....taking your cell phone in the swimming pool might be dumber (or maybe spelunking) but lets save it for another thread.
    03-01-11 03:12 PM
    tsells likes this.
    03-01-11 04:44 PM
    lmfao - you made my day
    03-01-11 05:15 PM
    HEY!!!! Dont put your BB in the toaster, dishwasher, or microwave either! just my .02
    03-01-11 05:17 PM
    HEY!!!! Dont put your BB in the toaster, dishwasher, or microwave either! just my .02
    I put mine inside the oven with food with the video recorder on, so i can then twitter,email,bbm,facebook,aim,wlm,linkedin,social scope,myspace and hi5 it to my friends and tell them how thrilling it is when food is baking.
    03-01-11 05:21 PM
    So weird to see this. Went tanning yesterday and I brought my Torch in with me to listen to music. It was only for 10 minutes and didn't get hot. I did wrap it in a towel so that the UV rays couldn't hurt the screen (in case they can).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-11 05:43 PM
    And I see there are more rude people trolling this forum. If you can't say anything nice then GTFO and quit reading the thread.

homer1475 likes this.
    03-01-11 05:49 PM
    Its not about it getting hot, its about them getting cancer!!!. UV rays are scientifically proven to cause cancer on smartphones. So if you want your phone to live healthy and prosperous, dont put it in a tanning bed, feed it with 5w30 royal purple high performance motor oil and put sunscreen on it. So simple.
    03-01-11 05:57 PM
    I put mine inside the oven with food with the video recorder on, so i can then twitter,email,bbm,facebook,aim,wlm,linkedin,social scope,myspace and hi5 it to my friends and tell them how thrilling it is when food is baking.
    oh yeah i do that all the time, but just don't put your BB in the toaster, dishwasher, or microwave either was all i meant
    03-01-11 06:03 PM
    Its not about it getting hot, its about them getting cancer!!!. UV rays are scientifically proven to cause cancer on smartphones. So if you want your phone to live healthy and prosperous, dont put it in a tanning bed, feed it with 5w30 royal purple high performance motor oil and put sunscreen on it. So simple.
    or Motul Max
    03-01-11 06:05 PM
    And I see there are more rude people trolling this forum. If you can't say anything nice then GTFO and quit reading the thread.

Its not trolling per-se - but I'll go with that to a degree.

To support iamcountry, I took my phone into the stand up tanning bed today - I put it on the floor and left it there, I'm always looking for new ways to destroy Vodafone phones.

Unfortunately it was fine. I have to keep the Torch a bit longer it seems.
    03-01-11 06:42 PM
    Its not trolling per-se - but I'll go with that to a degree.

To support iamcountry, I took my phone into the stand up tanning bed today - I put it on the floor and left it there, I'm always looking for new ways to destroy Vodafone phones.

Unfortunately it was fine. I have to keep the Torch a bit longer it seems.

03-01-11 06:57 PM
    You don't have to keep it any longer, just put it in toaster!!!!!!!

03-01-11 06:59 PM
    can i nominate this thread for THREAD OF THE YEAR? i know its early, but damn
    03-01-11 09:25 PM
    So weird to see this. Went tanning yesterday and I brought my Torch in with me to listen to music. It was only for 10 minutes and didn't get hot. I did wrap it in a towel so that the UV rays couldn't hurt the screen (in case they can).

Pix or it didn't happen . We love you hmutt!!!

moiselles likes this.
    03-01-11 09:52 PM
    can i nominate this thread for THREAD OF THE YEAR? i know its early, but damn
    GREAT IDEA! hANDS DOWN THREAD OF THE YEAR.
    03-02-11 07:51 AM
    put it on a chair beside the tanning bed with your headphones attached, or leave it in your clothing pile and but some bluetooth wireless headphones to listen to the music
    03-02-11 10:01 AM
    Pix or it didn't happen . We love you hmutt!!!

Hahaha, very funny! <3 you, JL.
    03-02-11 03:18 PM
    Hahaha, very funny! <3 you, JL.
    03-02-11 07:55 PM
    stereo bluetooth. then you can listen to music while the phone is out with your shirt and shoes.
    03-02-11 11:03 PM
    Another "intriguing" CB thread!

It's widely known that the I-Phone is much better in a tanning bed than the Torch!?!?
    I hear that if you use the timer on the iPhone and set it next to the popcorn, while you use the microwave, your popcorn comes out perfect!
    lol sorry, couldn't resist.
    03-02-11 11:23 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD