All I can say is that I love mine, it does what it says on the tin. Best phone/BB I have ever had. Because the OS/ browser is so much better than the bold - I am finding that I am using considerably more applications - like the browser, music, videos etc and getting really awesome battery life.
    12-03-10 08:17 AM
    One thing that gets me are the muppets who are very obviously anti RIM and don't have blackberries and waste their time trawling a site dedicated to blackberries. I am not an iphone fan, but I am not going hunt down one of the apple fan boy sites to slag off the users/phone or whatever. Who cares? On a similar basis I think with a phone it is pretty crucial that the phone itself is actually reliable as a phone.
    homer1475, jcp007 and joesworld like this.
    12-03-10 08:23 AM
    We should only be as critical of our own "specs" as we are of our frackin' smartphones...
    12-04-10 07:48 AM
    +1 for the love my torch but miss the bold 9000 formfactor.

Took a little while to get used to the keyboard on the torch after having a 9000 for 2+ years but the speed, screen size and memory quickly remind me why I upgraded. If rim released a 9000 with torch specs I would pay full price to upgrade, untill that happens I'm very happy with the torch and os 6.

Tip of the day: double tap text in the web browser to be able to read the text.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-10 08:30 AM
    One thing that gets me are the muppets who are very obviously anti RIM and don't have blackberries and waste their time trawling a site dedicated to blackberries. I am not an iphone fan, but I am not going hunt down one of the apple fan boy sites to slag off the users/phone or whatever. Who cares? On a similar basis I think with a phone it is pretty crucial that the phone itself is actually reliable as a phone.
    Unfortunately, trolls have been permitted to run free with no restrictions on this site. It really discourages great discussion between all of us. They must really regret their purchase decision or are some other device fanboy or someone living with their mom. The Torch is a reliable device and more people are finding that out every day. Fads come and go but RIM is here to stay for a while.
    12-04-10 08:49 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD