I have been using the Torch for 2 weeks. I use Enterprise as this is required by my job with AT&T. My job has a mandatory password that locks when inactive for 30 mins. For 2 weeks my BB would accept my password and unlock. However yesterday it would not and my password is 4 numeric characters.

I used the keypad and made sure a I was not in upper case because after like the 6 attempt it started letting me see what I was typing after it asked me to type BLACKBERRY then my password.

After 10 attempts it wiped out all my data which is the safeguard my job has in place. SO I had it all reset again and off and on all day I wa sable to unlock it...well guess what. Same problem returned. Any ideas?
    08-30-10 09:14 PM
    need to clarify..I do not work for AT&T. AT&T is my service provider and my job requires me to use Enterpise for our companies emails with the password rule.
    08-30-10 09:16 PM
    If your password is numeric, then you had to be pressing the ALT key to enter each digit. If you were not pressing ALT, then you may have thought you were entering 1234, but you were really entering wers. ALT and SHIFT are always active on the keyboard. There is no default to numeric for password entry.
    08-30-10 09:26 PM
    A similar question - my Torch recognizes my password on the regular keyboard but not on the touchscreen keyboard. Anyone else experiencing this?
    09-01-10 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD