Wondering if anyone has a fix without having to get a replacement for my son. His white Torch is roughly 2 months old. Had ATT 246 stock and upgraded him to 526 when it came out officially.
    Today his Torch kept rebooting but not as if bricked. Instead it would run anywhere from 1 min to half hour or so after reboot before rebooting again. So I installed 576 leaked OS on it tonight hoping a new OS would fix it but it still keeps rebooting off and on. Sometimes even going black screen forcing a battery pull to reboot.
    Anything else I can try before contacting AT&T?
    06-05-11 12:39 AM
    Check the last apps installed. Remove one at a time. May have a bad install in one of them. For lots of us calling ATT is a last resort.
    06-05-11 05:36 AM
    Thanks, I'm going to double check his apps although he never downloads anything without asking me and not much at that, it's still a possibility.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-11 11:52 AM
    No new apps, and reboots more frequent. May try a full wipe and reinstall although I've never done a full wipe before. Looks like I'll be learning that.
    06-05-11 12:56 PM
    I have a Blackberry Torch running v.6.0.0.448, Platform 6.4.0.210 and I am having the exact same problem. I've tried everything...restarts 3-10 times an hour. Haven't been able to figure out what exactly triggers it, if anything. I called Rogers (Canada) and the trouble shooting they did had no effect. They have sent me a replacement.
    tumblingdice03 likes this.
    06-05-11 07:36 PM
    For anyone interested...a full wipe with BBSAK and then reinstalled OS seems to have done the trick. Went ahead and went with .576 after the wipe.
    saudadeii likes this.
    06-06-11 07:21 AM
    Update for anyone interested....After complete wipe and reinstall the issue crept back up, a little at first then more after a few days. So called AT&T and a new one is being shipped under warranty.
    06-10-11 06:42 PM
    Has to be some sort of hardware failure. Glad to hear your getting a new one though.
    06-10-11 06:54 PM
    I have exactly the same problem, my phone keeps rebooting.
    I did a wipe, no apps at the moment, changed different OS even hybrid.
    Is there any other way to fix this? Anyone?
    I'm thinking of getting a new battery tomorrow thats the only thing I can think
    08-17-11 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD