All this negativity and I just have to say, I love my new BB Torch. I have no problems with the slider, the battery is awesome, the call quality is LEAPS and BOUNDS better than my much beloved Bold 9000 and don't even get me started on the much improved camera, WOW. The OS 6 is amazing and I am loving the speed of the browser. I find myself using an odd mix of the touchscreen, trackpad and the sliding KB, but it works for me. One teeeeny peeve I have is that I really love BB's LED light, I live by it actually and I wish this phone had one that showed on the TOP of the phone like all my others. I am eagerly awaiting a good case/holster combo from Seidio and I'll be in comfort zone once again. Thanks and that is all.
    08-13-10 10:22 PM
    Yeah I absolutely love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 10:25 PM
    i also dig this phone. miss my 9700 a little but just because we were so close! lol
    08-13-10 10:28 PM
    another Torch lover here.. and yes i love Macs too ( i have a Macbook Pro 15 inch late 2008 ed, an ipod touch etc) before anyone LABEL me as an APPLE hater/ BB fanboy.

i NEED a phone that works.. and then some..
    not a multimedia and some phone function..
    08-13-10 10:32 PM
    All this negativity and I just have to say, I love my new BB Torch. I have no problems with the slider, the battery is awesome, the call quality is LEAPS and BOUNDS better than my much beloved Bold 9000 and don't even get me started on the much improved camera, WOW. The OS 6 is amazing and I am loving the speed of the browser. I find myself using an odd mix of the touchscreen, trackpad and the sliding KB, but it works for me. One teeeeny peeve I have is that I really love BB's LED light, I live by it actually and I wish this phone had one that showed on the TOP of the phone like all my others. I am eagerly awaiting a good case/holster combo from Seidio and I'll be in comfort zone once again. Thanks and that is all.
    Agreed 100%, although not sure what you mean by what I've bolded. Only difference I see from my 9000 is that the LED is not as big or bright, but I can live with that.
    08-13-10 10:35 PM
    Maybe it's my Otterbox case but I can't see the LED as well from the top of the phone. I'm just glad it's there and it works great with my BerryBuzz app so it really isn't a problem.
    08-13-10 10:38 PM
    Love the Torch....got everything working on T Mobile. No problems.

08-13-10 10:51 PM
    This has proved to be a good phone for me so far. I use office (Dataviz dcuments) constantly and thy is where I use the physical keyboard the most. I use the optical pad as a mouse mee often than not which has made web browsing less frustrating or mw sin�e I can click on the link I want onstead of the one below it. When browsing the web lr rushing I've been using the pop up keyboard in landscape mode.

All of my calls have come through, as well as emails and text messages. My main xomlaimt is some of th appa that down carry over (pandora for one) but that is to be expectedwith a new OS.

This was also the first phone I was excited to get, and I mean truly excited. I'm very happy insid that it didn't dissapoint me.

08-13-10 11:00 PM
    Just got mine today. I have a Droid X and Droid 2 and i am really liking the Torch as my primary. One thing does anyone know how to get facebook pics to sync? My google contacts didnt bring over pics :-(
    08-13-10 11:34 PM
    same here @ Vegas. Love the phone and am dumping my iphone 4. I'm looking for a nice sleeve case for my torch
    08-13-10 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD