How do I stop the short cut menu with the icons from popping up every time that I hit the blackberry key to do things like spell check? It is driving me crazy.

Also, anything else that I can get besides Lock Tilt to stop my screen from rotating when I am laying down. Lock Tilt sucks. I can't believe there isn't a built in solution to stop the screen from rotating.

THX
    10-03-10 04:22 PM
    How do I stop the short cut menu with the icons from popping up every time that I hit the blackberry key to do things like spell check? It is driving me crazy.

Also, anything else that I can get besides Lock Tilt to stop my screen from rotating when I am laying down. Lock Tilt sucks. I can't believe there isn't a built in solution to stop the screen from rotating.

THX
    If you slide out the keyboard, the screen will not rotate. I'm not sure about the popup menu though.
    10-03-10 05:09 PM
    Are you talking about the "switch application" menu? You are likely holding the Blackberry key down too long. The "switch application" menu is supposed to come up with a "held" press of about one second. But a quick press should simply open the regular menu for the application you are in.
    10-03-10 05:45 PM
    Quicklaunch also has a Stoptilt function I've found very useful because you can pretty much customize any application as to whether you wanna lock the tilt or not. Not to mention all the other cool features it comes with.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 06:43 PM
    I just brought over storm rotation wizard. Works fine. No more browser lock though
    10-03-10 07:17 PM
    If you slide out the keyboard, the screen will not rotate. I'm not sure about the popup menu though.
    Thx. It works.

10-04-10 12:58 AM
    Are you talking about the "switch application" menu? You are likely holding the Blackberry key down too long. The "switch application" menu is supposed to come up with a "held" press of about one second. But a quick press should simply open the regular menu for the application you are in.
    Thx, u r right. I was holding down the menu key 4 more than 1 second.

10-04-10 01:00 AM
    I am having this same problem..but when i press it nothing happens and if i hold it down my switch application menu pops up! how do i get my regular menu back?
    06-26-11 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD