Ok well i was reading on the problem with opening a text message and it sometimes open in the middle, i have this problem too but this is not what im hear for.

My real big problem i am having is, on different days when i recieve texts, not only do they show up on wrong days and such, i get duplicate of about 10 of them when im scrolling down to see who sent me a text.

On my old curve when i got a new text it was the first text to appear on the top when i went into text messaging.. with my torch since i got it in sept. it will always throw around new texts..

i.e. if someone sent me a text a month ago and they sent me a text tonite, i would have to scroll down to a month ago to find that text, it doesnt show up right on the top as the newwest text i recieved. And i dunno why but it leave about 5-10 of the same texts there when i am scrolling threw different people texts.

Anyone else have this problem?

Any idea how to solve this. ive done alot of battery pulls doesnt help, and even check setting to match them to default of a new torch.
    03-10-11 08:14 PM
    What theme are you using? I had a theme do screwy things like that with incoming text messages. Needless to say it didn't last long. Other than that, I haven't had any issues with texts.
    03-10-11 08:19 PM
    The mid-text message scrolling thing is an older OS bug.

The newer OSes fix it.
    03-10-11 08:25 PM
    What theme are you using? I had a theme do screwy things like that with incoming text messages. Needless to say it didn't last long. Other than that, I haven't had any issues with texts.
    I have the blackberry theme currently and reset everything under the wallpaper options except icon arrangements.

The mid-text message scrolling thing is an older OS bug.

The newer OSes fix it.
    Yup i know this bug, i have it and this isnt the same problem i am trying to address.
    03-10-11 08:45 PM
    I noticed that if I don't delete a conversation, the next time I get a text from that person it will just continue the conversation. First decent phone I had in a long time so I just thought it was normal

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-11 10:12 PM
    I have the exact same issue! I even stressed out so much, I called my friend to make sure he was only receiving one text! It's so horrible. Has anybody figured out a fix for this yet?
    03-17-11 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD