I hope someone can shed some light.

i have a gmail account setup and all is fine, the only issue i have is every single email i create/send a copy is sent to me. how do i disable that.

i've setup the email on the bb just like every other bb i owned and never had this issue.

your assistance is greatly appreciated
    08-25-10 03:41 PM
    not sure if this will help i had the same problem and it just screwed up my contacts list im try to recover it now. i just went in to the gmail email setting on my phone and disabled the sync. this may help i think.
    08-25-10 03:46 PM
    Gmail app or Gmail address thru BIS?
    08-25-10 03:54 PM
    You need to setup a filter. Under your email setup after you sign in, highlight the email address you want to filter. You will see a funnel at the bottom of the screen, hit that. Hit add filter>filter name: sent, or whatever you choose >filter on: from address > type in your email address. Keep in mind that if you ever send yourself emails from that address it will not work. You will have to do it from another address. Hope this makes sense!
    08-26-10 06:07 AM
    I hope someone can shed some light.

i have a gmail account setup and all is fine, the only issue i have is every single email i create/send a copy is sent to me. how do i disable that.

i've setup the email on the bb just like every other bb i owned and never had this issue.

your assistance is greatly appreciated
    sounds like you may need to Hide Sent Messages.

in your inbox, plress the BlackBerry button
    go to Options
    select Message Display and Actions
    add a check to Hide Sent Messages
    08-26-10 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD