I have had Torch for 3 weeks. It is ATT and BIS.
    I have problems syncing with Outlook 2003 on XP Pro. Works first time after memory wipe. Then defauilt services would inexplicably change and syncing with either new or old calendar would return "operation terminated unexpectedly".

When trying totype emails, I have begun getting "input systenms error". Whatever that means.

Anyone else seeing these problems? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-10 06:26 PM
    uh oh.......
    another thread for this day..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/ev...faulty-529359/
    09-18-10 08:10 PM
    I have had Torch for 3 weeks. It is ATT and BIS.
    I have problems syncing with Outlook 2003 on XP Pro. Works first time after memory wipe. Then defauilt services would inexplicably change and syncing with either new or old calendar would return "operation terminated unexpectedly".

When trying totype emails, I have begun getting "input systenms error". Whatever that means.

Anyone else seeing these problems? Thanks.

I haven't seen anyone on here report these problems. In answer to your thread title, no it is not.
    09-18-10 08:40 PM
    I've NO problems with my torch. Not even the wiggle problem.
    09-18-10 08:50 PM
    I've seen the input systems error a lot. I have the torch with tmobile service. I also have a problem with programs opening. At times I touch videos or facebook or anything and it doesn't open. Like the hardware fails while the touchscreen function still works. I have to do a ton of batt pulls. My bbm is weird too. My upper part of the bbm screeen hides until u tap groups then the top part then expands.. Maybe its the leak os I'm using but I have problems with my torch!

09-18-10 09:01 PM
    what OS version are you guys using?
    09-18-10 09:04 PM
    Not really having any crazy problems. Maybe a slight wiggle problem? Maybe?
    09-18-10 09:55 PM
    I've seen the input systems error a lot. I have the torch with tmobile service. I also have a problem with programs opening. At times I touch videos or facebook or anything and it doesn't open. Like the hardware fails while the touchscreen function still works. I have to do a ton of batt pulls. My bbm is weird too. My upper part of the bbm screeen hides until u tap groups then the top part then expands.. Maybe its the leak os I'm using but I have problems with my torch!

I'm using leaked .214 and have DEFINITELY had the same issues you are talking about with bbm!!! At first I thought it was bb issue but nope...it hasn't gone away. my "chats" are hidden (or stuck) until I expand friends/group. And YES I have been doing way too many battery pulls. My home screen is not responding to my taps/touch throughout the day. Randomly. And I had a major scare today...did a battery pull and my patternlock app came up as I selected it to do only it would NOT respond to my taps at all! Boy what a panick that was!!!! I am downgrading the my previous official version...I believe was .141 ..... should of left well enough alone!!!!! This was my first leak ever installing and was fooled into think it was soooo special! Taught me a lesson though.
    09-18-10 10:17 PM
    Are you using a case? I've noticed with using the front part of my carbon fiber casemate it causes weird issues O.o but I don't get a physical notice that I am having input problems, my time finding out is when I can't use any button on the device.

With syncing 03 Outlook with your Phone on XP, where does it fault?
    09-19-10 12:44 AM
    I'm using leaked .214 and have DEFINITELY had the same issues you are talking about with bbm!!! At first I thought it was bb issue but nope...it hasn't gone away. my "chats" are hidden (or stuck) until I expand friends/group. And YES I have been doing way too many battery pulls. My home screen is not responding to my taps/touch throughout the day. Randomly. And I had a major scare today...did a battery pull and my patternlock app came up as I selected it to do only it would NOT respond to my taps at all! Boy what a panick that was!!!! I am downgrading the my previous official version...I believe was .141 ..... should of left well enough alone!!!!! This was my first leak ever installing and was fooled into think it was soooo special! Taught me a lesson though.
    The best comment said alll day!! I will downgrade to the official .141 aswell. That one wasn't perfect but I sure as **** weren't havin these problems I have now. I've tried both leaks the .228 and .214 they both SUCK. I will just let att drop the official and hopefully it will have improved .141 tremendously!

09-19-10 06:15 AM
    And also my wifi synce doesn't download music either!!! That's bull!! It connects to my desktop and I can see all the thousands of my desktop songs on my torch but they are dimmed. When u click to download it continuously says cannot sync to desktop or error syncing to desktop!! Yes both wifi sync are on with my torch and DM 6.

09-19-10 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD