Torch running OS 246 keeps freezing. Only restarts after a battery pull. Any suggestion to correct this problem would be appreciated.
    09-26-10 06:10 PM
    Do a security wipe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-10 08:00 PM
    It's probably not the OS. I am running the same one with no issues. It is most likely an app you have running or a hardware problem.
    09-26-10 10:33 PM
    Apparently, it was the memory card, replaced it and the problem stopped. The card is either bad or going bad, had to format it recently. Just remember to do your backups, including the memory card.
    09-26-10 11:19 PM
    How does one perform a security wipe?
    09-27-10 07:42 AM
    Options>security>security wipe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-10 07:52 AM
    OK, hey, help me out here.

I love my BB, but as far as being a techie, I'm not, and manuals just lose me.

My Torch freezes on an almost daily basis so that I do a batt pull. I can be in the web browser, in twitter for BB, I haven't found it happen exclusively in any one application, even in email.

I hate the idea of swapping it out at the AT&T shop, because they want to see you duplicate the problem, and if I knew how to make it happen, I would...NOT DO THAT THING, you know.

I've been in these forums and they talk about changing OS and all of that, but I have no idea how to do that kind of stuff. Any kindhearted BB addict out there who can give me gentle guidance?

Please.

Getting tired of pulling my battery.
    02-11-11 12:37 AM
    just update the OS or pull your battery every now and then to keep it fresh.
    02-11-11 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD