Hi guys,

I'm hoping something similar hasn't already been posted, I had a quick look around and couldn't find anything, so fingers crossed!

Today, I got the Torch on Vodafone UK. Already having the Curve 8520 on T-Mobile, I used the desktop sync to backup and restore onto the Torch. Most things worked fine, contacts etc, but I'm having some email problems.

Everything seemed fine initially, emails were pushed successfully for about an hour. Since then, it's stopped. Going to Setup reveals that I have 4 email accounts (two Gmail, my T-Mobile email, and my Vodafone email, I assume?) but when I click, only the Vodafone email shows up. I can't remove, edit, or receive from them, but I can apparently send from them. *ETA- I can't send from them, when I try I get the message 'failure at service'.

Any ideas on how to get this set up properly?

Also- I switched my SD card from my Curve to my Torch, and whilst the music has assimilated itself without a problem, the pictures haven't. I have to go into Applications -> Files to see them, rather than by clicking view pictures in camera mode. Again - any ideas on how to fix this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kirsty
    Last edited by kirsty88; 10-04-10 at 03:58 PM.
    10-04-10 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD