my battery bit the dust when out of town so i traded in my backup 'bat' phone aria for the inspire and i gotta say, it is good. i never use bbm, so i didn't miss that function. but, the inspire is a good phone. i am contemplating making it my primary device. my kids love the games, internet is fast, i have adjusted to texting/emailing on the keyboard, and can now see why people have moved to android. i am trying to get my 9700 back (a friend has it) but after customizing the inspire for me, i may not go back to blackberry. don't hate. my gf has an iphone and said how much the inspire is like an ipod (she isnt a blackberry fan) and she can use my phone without me telling her how to use it. i do miss the physical keyboard. my adjustment to the touch screen keyboard has been a "learning" experience; but, i dont know if the physical keyboard is enough to make me go back to the torch. it makes me sad because i have been a blackberry enthusiast and have defended blackberry as it got passed by. but, now, i may not go back. sad....
    07-23-11 09:46 PM
    Great story!!! Would read again! A+!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-11 10:09 PM
    The torch kb is nothing to write home about. I'm waiting for the 9900 so I can put mine in the pile of used phones.
    07-24-11 12:28 AM
    Inspire is a good phone. I have an aria also. functions great and a lot of fun. Nothing wrong with keeping the inspire. It's overall faster , smoother and more customizable than the torch especially since it's newer.

Enjoy
    07-24-11 01:11 AM
    well, after a few weeks, i switched over to the inspire and have moved my torch to the second phone line I have. The bigger screen is nice, the speed is faster on the inspire than the torch. I am waiting for the torch 2 to see how it does, but I gotta say, I am liking the inspire. I so wanted to "miss" the torch, but I really haven't.
    08-02-11 02:29 AM
    08-02-11 05:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD