I manage about 1500 wireless devices at work, most of then BBs. We have a few Torches and about to launch more to senior management. But have had several complaints that I cannot find a solution too.

Numerous draft emails created (unsent)
    Pocket calls while holstered
    Pictures sent to the last person texted while in holster

Anyone out there have any ideas? Thinking it may be a holster issue??
    02-21-11 09:51 PM
    Are they using actual Torch holsters or reusing holsters from their previous devices?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 10:04 PM
    Using the proper Blackberry supplied holster fixed my pocket call and random app launching while in holster. I also diablef the right side button to stop unwanted and frequent camera launches.

No clue on the pic sending.

02-21-11 10:04 PM
    The factory screen lock is a cruel hoax on these things and a touchscreen is the devil's playground. Put an aftermarket lock on one of your problem children and see if it fixes the issue.
    02-21-11 10:07 PM
    Have new holsters arriving tomorrow - they have a variety of holsters now since they don't ship with one. Will try changing the right side button to something else too. Thanks!
    02-21-11 10:45 PM
    Having had a very limited exposure to supporting desktops and 27 yrs supporting a high tech industry I have observed that 20% of users account for 80% of support requests - if you catch my drift.

02-22-11 06:04 AM
    I don't have a single problem using my 8900 holster and my torch screen facing me, but if I put the screen facing the oposit direction, the magnet in my holster doesn't work good and sometime if I look in my holster I see that my screen is activated. But like I said since I put the screen facing me, the magnet seem to be at the right spot and I can't press anything (except the mute button) when my phone is in the hoslter (I tried pressing the convenience button while in my hoslter but my bb is locked so nothing work) no button work
    Last edited by AcADIeN; 02-22-11 at 07:14 AM.
    02-22-11 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD