So I was wondering if anyone noticed this - two co-workers I have who own red Torch's - well the paint around the screen is slowly starting to chip.

I was wondering, has anyone noticed something similar with colored Torch's? PS: Neither phone has been dropped, one uses an Otterbox case the other uses AGF - GRT case.

I find it weird that both of theirs have had this problem in under three weeks of use...
    12-23-10 12:57 AM
    Couple of my friends have them and the red ones seems fine but one of the white ones seems to be chipping slightly and the paint is flaking off. SO he took it back and Rogers replaced it no questions asked. If that happens especially to your co-workers get them to go back to ATT and get it dealt with
    12-23-10 01:54 AM
    I noticed this on my grey torch. It was just a nik right under the menu button. I wondered if I did this by keeping it my pocket somehow but I found it hard to believe. It was bothering me so I took it back since I was still under my 30 days. I bought a rubber case for it now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-10 08:38 AM
    Also that device I returned was a Mexico built device. The new one I have was made in Canada so hopefully the boys up North have better build quality.

12-23-10 08:46 AM
    Build quality should not be an issue, regardless of where it's made, if RIM is doing their job right.

12-23-10 08:48 AM
    "Should not" is the keyword... Is it possible? Absolutely...

12-23-10 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD