I hope some of you smarter guys can help me with my calendar settings. I have two email accounts set up on my Torch and when I sync my calendar through DTM with my exchange outlook, I get three appointments for every one appointment in outlook. When I look at the options screen on the Torch, I see that there are three accounts, one called default and one for each of my email accounts. How can I get it to only show and sync to one? This is driving me nuts as I get three reminders at a time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    01-25-11 03:28 PM
    I have exactly the same hassle on Vodafone UK on my Torch and previously on my Storm and Storm2

I've tried going into Options > Device > Advance System Settings > Service Book and deleting the [CICAL] file for each of my email accounts without luck in solving the problem. (The [CICAL] file is the calendar file.)

I would love to be able, like you, to keep the various calendar entries separate or at the very least have one entry per item instead of several.
    Last edited by HMG1K; 01-25-11 at 05:01 PM.
    01-25-11 04:24 PM
    Read this including the links in the posts.

I had this same problem and followed the advice here:

Getting rid of MULTIPLE calendars - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    01-25-11 05:30 PM
    I have deleted the two extra calendars and now only have one. GREAT! Thanks for the tip. I only need to sync now to see if it stays as one. Thanks again for the link.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 06:38 PM
    If you have sync problems use this product: https://secure.companionlink.com/buynow/

Yes, it is expensive but solved all my sync issues. DO NOT use the native sync with this application.
    01-25-11 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD