Hi all,

Part 1 (and more pressing problem): Have a somewhat annoying problem with the calendar--I prefer to have my calendar in agenda view (because I can "see" everythign and scroll "quickly" through appts). However, if I have the default view in agenda, then the calendar takes at least 30 sec to load--also, navigating through agenda view (either by scrolling, bb button, or even clicking on an item) takes another 30+ seconds at least before the desired action is performed. Apparently, this is not the case, if I view in Monthly/weekly mode. However, again, this is of no help, as I can't "see" the appointments unless I actually click on them. Has anyone else experienced this problem, and if so, were you able to find a solution? (I know I'll see the top 3 things on the home screen if I click the area bet the search and profile buttons, but that doesn't really help if I want to see what's going on at a glance for the next few days/weeks in advance or if I have 4+ appts in one day).

Part 2 (more minor): When I first turned on my torch and any tray was open (All, downloads/Media/Favorites), it only showed the first two rows (or maybe first row only? can't remember) of icons in that "tray." However, now I have 4 rows showing (even if there aren't four rows of icons available), so it occupies the whole screen -OR- my other option is to close the tray altogether. Is there a way go back to the reduced view? (I played around with options and found one that allowed me to adjust the number of columns, but not rows) Also, is there a way to add or delete trays? For example, I have NOTHING in the downloads one (as my downloads folder is usually kept empty), but I'd like to have one that's just msging apps (not all favorites together). And, finally, is there a way to have the default tray be "favorites" or something other than the "all" tray?

Thanks for help with the million and one questions above!
    10-14-10 12:40 PM
    Can't help with prob 1 as I like my calendar in month view...
    But no. 2 is easy, you just select the bar at the top of the tray and gently pull itdown the screen. You can get it to stop at 4, 3, 2 or 1 row of icons. When you have set it like this then when you "close" the tray it will revert to this view...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD