12-07-10 12:07 AM
    so im supposed to spend $100 for something my phone shouldnt even need if it worked as well as i expected it to?
    12-07-10 12:13 AM
    Take one, don't, who cares. This ***** can charge my laptop/phone and ipod.
    12-07-10 12:18 AM
    No clue lol!
    12-07-10 02:23 AM
    No doubt!!!
    12-07-10 02:53 AM
    My battery works like a champ, don't quite know why so many others are having such a problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 05:44 AM
    Neat idea for a phone if you can"t swap the battery, but then that's one of the reasons I bought a Blackberry. My battery lasts 2 days easy, but I carry a spare when traveling.
    12-07-10 05:51 AM
    Have you checked this one out? It works well:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=cP8UJKQv

I only use it when I travel, as my Torch does make it through a normal day without needing a charge.
    Last edited by tellsells; 12-07-10 at 07:27 AM.
    12-07-10 06:32 AM
    Have you checked this one out? It works well:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=cP8UJKQv

I only use it when I travel, as my Torch does make it through a normal day without needing a charge.
    It's only 1700 mAh but should work fine for a phone. The op's is 8200 mAh.
    12-07-10 08:43 AM
    If you want to have long lasting battery then best solution is to keep the phone switched off. The battery will last really long time. I just ordered a portable charger so I can carry it in my pocket if I am away. I have a spare charger at work and also a car charger and also docking device and a spare battery. I use BBM mostly and do not use MSN, Twitter or media apps. But still it doesn't even make it till I get home. Why don't they make super batteries so we can invest and buy the best. If I stop all my notications and stop emails coming through then what is the point of buying BB? I would not recommend Torch.
    02-19-11 11:51 PM
    This and the other item from Shop Crackberry would be great ideas for long meetings/trainings or any conference where you don't have access to a plug in, but can use your phone all day long! Obviously best for people using a Seidio or OB case. Or like JSM180 said a spare battery is much smaller and easier to pack around. Thanks for sharing!
    02-20-11 12:18 AM
    If you want to have long lasting battery then best solution is to keep the phone switched off. The battery will last really long time. I just ordered a portable charger so I can carry it in my pocket if I am away. I have a spare charger at work and also a car charger and also docking device and a spare battery. I use BBM mostly and do not use MSN, Twitter or media apps. But still it doesn't even make it till I get home. Why don't they make super batteries so we can invest and buy the best. If I stop all my notications and stop emails coming through then what is the point of buying BB? I would not recommend Torch.
    Definitely something not right there. I get 1.5 days out of a charge, with BBM, emailing, some surfing, FB notifications, SocialScope notifications, weathereye updates, BerryBuzz running continuously, Mobipocket always running, gTalk aways on, MSN always on, Lookout Mobile always running, and SmrtGuard always running.
    02-20-11 07:50 AM
    My battery works like a champ, don't quite know why so many others are having such a problem.

Same here. Especially since 448. ......it's like buying an extended batt

02-20-11 07:50 AM
    Best advice so far!
    if you don't want to add milage to that new car you bought, take the Bus.
    people are really getting smarter today.
    02-20-11 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD