- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Torch 9800 wont turn on, charge, no red light,
i bought a bb torch 9800 a couple of days ago and the guy said the battery just needs to be charged so i said ok, but when i plug it in there is no response it wont turn on and no red light, i tried plugging it into blackbery desktop software and it recognizes it but it says this:
bb torch cb bb ds.png
i dont know what else to do ive lt it charge for about 10 hours strait and still nothing. can someone help me out
- CrackBerry Genius
02-19-2013, 02:55 PM #2
- 1,980 Posts
- Safety or stick?
Re: Torch 9800 wont turn on, charge, no red light,
It sounds like you may have a bad battery. If you know someone who has a 9800 or a 9810, you could try their battery and see if the phone responds. if it doesn't work with a known good battery, then you have another issue. I hope you purchased from a reputable person, because I would take the phone back to them.Torch 9810, 184.108.40.2061
Blackberry Playbook 32gb
- 02-22-2013, 01:53 AM #4
Before spending cash on a replacement battery. (Alternatively) you could try connecting the device with the battery out, erase the device (BBSAK) and then restore with BBSAK or DM and wait for it to restart then push battery in when prompted.
Good luck either way.This posting is provided as is and implies no warranties.
- By jobu99 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 54Last Post: Yesterday, 07:22 AM
- By stanborough in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 29Last Post: 04-05-2013, 11:58 AM
- By deathcabforchristina in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 02-28-2012, 01:07 AM
- By c_weiler in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 02-21-2012, 02:24 PM
- By iris168 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2011, 01:02 PM