About three days ago I got an unlocked torch 9800 from a seller on Amazon. Everything was fine until today. I installed an update for Appworld and it told me to restart the device as always. It got about half and a quarter way through the restart when it said JVM error 102 and to reload software at blackberry.com/102. I went there and it basically told me to use the blackberry desktop software to reload the software. I reloaded the software and the device powered on normally but then i went into appworld again and since the device was clear, there were updates for apps and such. when I updated and restarted again it just gave me a white screen halfway through the restart. it constantly does this now. It'll get halfway through a restart and then the red LED with go on and it'll just repeat the cycle again and again, ending up with a white screen. PLEASE help me!!!!!
    07-05-12 09:56 PM
    Try downgrading your OS. If that doesn't work send it in to RIM.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    07-07-12 08:38 PM
    Install swiss army knife and wipe the os. After that go into (or install) Blackberry Device manager, then reload the os onto it. That should work.
    07-14-12 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD