- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Torch 9800 screen images reversed after replacement
Please help! My torch touchscreen and keyboard stopped working so I ordered a replacement slider assembly which I installed (thanks to youtube videos!). Everything now works except the images on my screen are all "negative" with black showing up white, white is black, red is green, etc. Did a hard reset, no change. I'm running the most current OS, but reinstalled it anyway and still no change.
Tried taking pictures, camera works fine but displays negative. Texted it to someone and it looks fine.
Contacted the hardware vendor for the slider replacement assembly. He was no help, just agreed to take it back if I can't figure this out.
Is this a software issue? Can't find anything that resets it in options. Or could it be a hardware issue? Please help, I've got seven months left on my contract and can't handle the negative display!
- 11-11-12, 10:29 PM #2
Re: Torch 9800 screen images reversed after replacement
Try going to Options > Accessibilty, and ensure that Color Contrast is set to Normal. If it is somehow currently at Reverse, thats your problem.
If that doesn't work, it may be the hardware.
Hope this helps. ~ecm
- By Duvi in forum BBOS WallpapersReplies: 7140Last Post: 03-02-13, 09:39 PM
- By 18pcs in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 19Last Post: 07-19-11, 11:55 PM
- By wesvezza in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 6Last Post: 02-03-11, 07:17 AM
- By Brandon32 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 08-13-10, 11:45 AM
- By blackoutzero13 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 14Last Post: 06-07-09, 08:44 AM