Hi:
    Can anyone please tell me if there is a way to utilize the Torch as a photoviewer?? I remove SD cards from cameras in the field and would like to view the content on my phone.....instead of an expensive dedicated photoviewer. Thanks!!
    10-15-10 08:35 AM
    Hi:
    Can anyone please tell me if there is a way to utilize the Torch as a photoviewer?? I remove SD cards from cameras in the field and would like to view the content on my phone.....instead of an expensive dedicated photoviewer. Thanks!!
    just pop the sd card into the BB and then run the Media app and select Pictures. you can then view each picture or view as slide show.
    10-15-10 09:35 AM
    that'll be tough since the torch only uses micro sd cards..

i don't know any camera that uses a micro sd card!?
    10-15-10 09:40 AM
    that'll be tough since the torch only uses micro sd cards..

i don't know any camera that uses a micro sd card!?
    doh! most new camera uses mini SD now adays
    10-15-10 09:54 AM
    doh! most new camera uses mini SD now adays
    WHERE are you buying camera with MINI SD? I haven't seen that form factor since my UTStarcomm days,
    it is Either SD or MicroSD, never MiniSD any longer.

and All the Cameras I look at are using SDHC cards compact flash is even starting to disappear
    10-15-10 10:18 AM
    You will need to buy a miniSD card and use the adapter in your camera. Take pictures (write time may be significantly reduced)

Then remove the card, remove the adapter and put it in the torch, battery pull and reboot.

Select the file folder from your picture viewer and you should be all set.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD