So today I got to play with the 9800 at my local ATT store and I came out with mixed feelings!!!! Ill start with the hardware......it kicks ***, sorry for the language. It felt well built not cheap and solid over all another great device by rim. The software is well different, and a good diffrent. At first its kind of overwhelming I kind of missed the original OS but I started to dig into it and play with it and it all makes sense. Its still a blackberry THANK GOD I love blackberry but its revamped. It might seem like a lot but any blackberry user will figure it out in seconds. It just takes time to take it all in. Over all I came out impressed I went in thinking it was going to suck the Specs don't seem impressive but the phone rocks. It slowed down on me once!! Im sure a better processor and a better screen would of made this phone a must get killer phone!!!!! In my eyes it still rocks I still love it but im not sure how some consumers will see it or accept it. IN the end I cant wait to buy my 9800
    08-06-10 11:46 PM
    I was also able to play with one yesterday. I will be picking one of these up next week. I did think the keyboard may be a little small, but will get used to it. The other thing I noticed is that I will have to learn not to press on the screen (Storm2 owner), just a touch will do!! LOL

Overall I really liked the phone. Not a big internet user on my phone so all the talk about slow internet will not be a problem.
    08-07-10 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD