Hello,

Before 2 days i had installed one theme free but i did not like it so i removed but now i have one issue... i pull battery 2 - 3 times to refresh but still when i open menu there are many extra icons with "?" mark.. like pictures, music, videos ring tones, voice notes, means all media icon shortcuts are there i just select them and hide them but i want to remove them permanently how to do this?....
    10-25-11 11:42 AM
    This isse may be theme related! Try to switch to the default theme and check if this problem is still there.
    If the problem is with the theme just hide the icons.. they cannot be deleted!

I hope this helps!!
    Cheers!
    10-25-11 12:05 PM
    Actually i have set default theme and also i have removed the theme which i downloaded but icons are still there let me attache screenshot..
    10-25-11 12:16 PM
    might be the obvious.....click off of "show all"
    10-25-11 03:58 PM
    might be the obvious.....click off of "show all"
    Thanks for your reply friend and i know they will be hidden after click off show all but i want to remove them permanently..
    10-25-11 04:01 PM
    some of them just dont delete? you may go in and delete the entire program/app
    10-25-11 08:48 PM
    hello jnb,

actually they are not showing in apps and when i select and press option there is no delete option thats why i am searching here .. they are system default icon shortcuts.. like pictures, videos, audios.. i have attached picture..
    10-26-11 10:22 AM
    I have the same icons as the screenshot. but mine came after a specific firmware upgrade. Using my own home made theme for some time now.
    I recently changed all my icons with new ones (from the theme), but these icon just won't update. I quess they are old icons with other icon names than the default icons uses.
    It doesn't bother me because i never look at those icons. I normally use QuickLaunch.
    10-28-11 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD