HI THERE:

INFO:
    DEVICE: TORCH 9800
    DEVICE SW: 6.0 BUNDLE 2342 (v6.0.0.526, platform 6.6.0.195
    BBrry Desktop Manager SW: 6.0.2.42
    PC: WINDOWS VISTA

I just updated my device SW to the new version that came out 6.0 BUNDLE 2342 v6.0.0.526 and now any new entries that I make on the device calendar do not sync with my outlook calendar in my PC. I have two email addresses configured in my device ( email [email protected]/email] and email [email protected]/email]). One of them ( email [email protected]/email) is set as the calendars default email. I checked it in OPTIONS/DEVICE/ADVANCE SYSTEM SETTING/DEFAULT SERVICES. When I check in my device the calendar accounts I see three of them instead of two. the third one is called " DEFAULT and it's blue and on top of the list, the second is the hotmail.com and is puprle and the third is the cantv.net and it's green. The problem I have is that any new entry in my device calendar gets register with the "default (blue)" one and when I sync with outlook it does'nt go to my outlook in my PC. I did a wipe, eliminated the email accounts and set them up again and the problem still presists. How can I get rid of that third account called "DEFAULT" (blue) and only stay with the hotmail.com and cantv.net ? I only want to work with those two calendar accounts. Were does that calender account called "default' comes from? Oh, and If I make an new calendar entry in my outlook and sync it with my device, the entry does go to the device and it shows with the color blue (the "default" calendar account that I WAnt to eliminate.
    Last edited by jedesouza; 04-27-11 at 08:50 PM.
    04-27-11 08:26 PM
    Easiest way is to delete the CICAL files for the email account that you do not want to use when sending Calender Invites. Once that's done, head back into the Calender, press MENU, select OPTIONS, then highlight the remaining calender and then type the word MOVE. You will not see any letters as you type this, but once entered, you will see "Move all appointments in base system to <Remaining CICAL file>?" Select yes and then all your calender entries will be in the right calender and should sync just fine.
    jedesouza likes this.
    04-27-11 08:30 PM
    Thanks for your quick support. the issue is that when i go to the service book there is no CICAL with the name "DEFAULT". I ONLY THE CICAL OF THE TWO EMAILS THAT I HAVE. REMEBER I AM GETTING THREE CALENDAR ACCOUNTS TWO THAT ARE THE TWO EMAILS AND A THIR ONE THAT IS CALLED "DEFAULT" AND IS BLUE. WHEN I MAKE NEW ENTRIES THEY ARE BLUE MEANING THAT THER ARE BEING REGISTERED TO THE "DEFAULT" CALENDAR ACCOUNT.
    04-27-11 08:37 PM
    i'm not sure you can change/delete the default calendar. I tried and tried, so I could use Pocket Informant as my default, but could not figure out a way to make this happen.

If anyone finds a way, I've love to hear about it.
    jedesouza likes this.
    04-27-11 10:13 PM
    I FINALLY GOT RID OF THAT MISTERIOUS THIRD CALENDER ACCOUNT CALLED "DEFAULT" (AND WAS NOT SET AS DEFAULT, THE SISTEM JUST GAVE IT THAT NAME / MY DEFAULT ACCOUNT WAS [email protected]). IT WAS A SW GLICH FROM THE DESKTOP MANAGER. TO SOLVE IT I UNINSTALLED THE DM (opting to eliminate the actual profiles), THEN I INSTALLED THE DM AGAIN, AND WITHOUT OPENING THE OUTLOOK, I CONECTED MY DEVICE AND PROGRAMED THE SYNC SETTINGS. I DID A SYNC AND IT THE ENTRIES FROM THE DEVICE WENT INTO THE OUTLOOK IN MY DESKTOP. THE CALENDAR ACCOUNT CALLED "DEFAULT" DISAPEARED AND I WAS LEFT WITH MY TWO CALENDAR ACCOUNTS ([email protected] AND [email protected]) THAT I HAVE ALWAYS USED.
    THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT. I HOPE MY EXPERIENCE HELPS OTHERS.
    EttaOne likes this.
    04-27-11 11:00 PM
    I had exactly this problem, did the uninstall/reinstall, and everything is fine now...thanks!
    06-21-11 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD