- CrackBerry Newbie
- 6 Posts
Torch 9800 ATT Unlock out of contract HELP
Hi, new to the forum and seeking help.
I have a Blackberry Torch 9800. Service is with ATT in the usa. The phone is out of my 2 year contract. I asked att to unlock the phone and they said this phone is unavailabe to be unlocked and they dont have a reason why. Was told some phones cant be.
I would like to use this phone still on my current plan, but I need to unlock it for traveling overseas with a different carrier. So when here in the usa i can use my att service, then when abroad use a different carrier.
Can anyone help me unlock it so I can do this without effecting the current service though att?
I dont want to risk messing the phone up where it ends up useless. Thus I havnt tried anything yet.
Thanks in advance for any help
- 12-21-12, 12:56 PM #2
- By kazmi in forum Buy, Sell, Trade - Sold / ArchivedReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-12, 03:01 PM
- By Elisamarie909 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-10, 09:02 PM
- By MrTW in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 32Last Post: 08-27-10, 08:55 PM
- By mbranscum in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 4Last Post: 08-07-10, 10:59 PM
- By BerryBlack in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 19Last Post: 01-12-08, 06:43 PM