I would never go back to os .448

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    why is that?
    03-01-11 05:27 AM
    Drop my phone in a fryer
    slalom likes this.
    03-01-11 07:04 AM
    Well you could download the Bible app?
    I did that a couple weeks ago. I upgraded my OS, and neglected to reload my YouVersion bible app. So, as that Pastor was asking everybody to open their bibles to such-and-such a verse, I opened AppWorld on my Bold, hit the download button, logged in, and downloaded it. Of course, my wife thought I was texting somebody and gave me a very direct "stink eye". I had to prove my actions by showing her the bible app open.

Oh - and I'll never do THAT again...
    03-01-11 10:08 AM
    I'll never leave my phone laying on the floor with the screen side up, while having relations with my girlfriend and my wife decides to call. And I'll never name my wife as "WIFE" on my contacts :-(

03-01-11 01:10 PM
    You could also just leave the phone in the car. I do every Sunday and Wednesday evening. What good is a phone in a church service?
    As a preacher I took my phone in the pulpit this past Sunday because I suddenly thought of a great introduction to my sermon, but I couldn't remember all the lyrics to the Beatles' "Help". Googled it, tapped the appropriate site and voila!! The lyrics I needed. Sang it with confidence and gusto and it was a great intro to my message. However, I shut my Torch off immediately after the song; didn't want a train whistle going off! ;-)
    Last edited by newcollector; 03-01-11 at 01:22 PM.
    03-01-11 01:19 PM
    I'll never leave my phone laying on the floor with the screen side up, while having relations with my girlfriend and my wife decides to call. And I'll never name my wife as "WIFE" on my contacts :-(

That could have been a lot worse. It could have been me.
    03-01-11 01:20 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD